It can be difficult to make friends even as an adult. By then, most people have established a close set of friends. They also typically have their own routine, which takes a while to change. If you’re an introverted adult, it can be extra hard to make new and meaningful connections. However, with a little more effort and social sensitivity, even introverts can make new friends.
Here’s the article summary:
- Connect with Familiar Acquaintances
- Don’t Be Afraid to Initiate Friendly Conversations
- Assess If a Person Wants to Be Your Friend
- Be a Good Listener to Your Friend
- Be Honest and Show Genuine Parts of Yourself
- Making Meaningful Friendships Last